A World-Class Health Care System – Right Here in Livingston County
Welcome to our neighborhood! If you’re looking to become a resident of the Livingston County area, you should know that “big city” health care expertise is available within minutes, not hours! OSF Saint James – John W. Albrecht Medical Center is part of OSF HealthCare, a network of 115 locations including 11 acute care hospitals, over 700 primary care and specialist physicians, more than 330 advanced practice providers, and 18,000+ employees. OSF HealthCare is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, giving every patient access to Mayo Clinic expertise, while receiving care that’s close to home.
Your Local Services
Located in a beautiful modern setting at the west edge of Pontiac, OSF Saint James – John W. Albrecht Medical Center provides the quality care you’d expect from a big city hospital. This includes:
- Inpatient, outpatient, surgical, obstetric, and 24/7 emergency care
- A full spectrum of diagnostic testing and physical rehabilitation services
- OSF Medical Group practices throughout the area with primary care, general surgery, orthopedic surgery, obstetric, and gynecology professionals
- A wide variety of specialist clinics
- OSF PromptCare is available in Pontiac six days a week, without an appointment, for life’s unexpected minor illnesses and injuries.
- A comprehensive sleep and lung center in Pontiac, which includes sleep testing services
- An oncology services and rehabilitation center
- Employer services and occupational medicine
Nationally Recognized Care and Safety Achievements
OSF Saint James has been named a Top Rural U.S. Hospital, and has repeatedly earned a Hospital Safety Score of “A” from The Leapfrog Group. We were ranked the “safest hospital in Illinois” by Consumer Reports in 2013 and 2015. Blue Cross Blue Shield has also designated OSF Saint James as a Blue Distinction® Center for Maternity Care.
As one of the nation’s first Accountable Care Organizations, OSF HealthCare meets rigorous requirements in better patient health, community population health and increased value of service to patients.
The OSF HealthCare Family
OSF HealthCare is a large network of professionals and facilities working together to provide the best care possible for nearly three million people throughout Illinois and in northern Michigan. The system includes:
- Eleven acute care hospitals
- Two colleges of nursing
- A hospice home
- OSF Home Care Services
- The OSF Healthcare Foundation
- OSF Medical Group – the system’s physician and provider network
- OSF Saint Francis, Inc. – provides services like air transport and mobile imaging